Tech Spotlight: L.DROP

L.DROP: A Cloud-Based Liquid Handler

Our cloud-based liquid handler, the L.DROP that facilitates the sharing of protocols between labs and instruments for an unparalleled laboratory efficiency and degree of process redundancy. With real-time volume verification and remote monitoring, never again worry about the reproducibility of your experiments or the validity of your results.

Minimal efforts. Maximum results.

In addition, this allows scientists to communicate their scientific intent and provides a rich simulation with tracking for every well in every step of the protocol. The software automatically generates 90% of the parameters with automation leaving only the final 10% so you can focus your efforts where your expertise offers the most value. Furthermore, every component, from the pipetting head to the electronics box, is modular and can be self-serviced through mail.

Liquid Handler

 

Productivity from the cloud down
The L.DROP has a cloud-based liquid handler that enables users to build, run, and analyze protocols from anywhere – anytime!

In 3 easy steps!

 

1 – BUILD IT

  • Build protocols using an easy drag and drop interface.
  • Automatically “fit” protocols to liquid handlers and laboratories of varying configurations and resources.
  • Run a simulation to view any possible errors before dispensing.

2 – RUN IT

  • Run and optimize protocols from the cloud with the first ever liquid handling experience that does not require you to be tethered to the instrument.
  • Monitor workflow status, instrument status, errors, and protocol execution from the comfort of your office or even from home.

3 – ANALYZE IT

  • Access data for any sample retroactively through state and liquid tracking information from the cloud.
  • Optimize laboratory logistics with visibility into reagents and consumables used.

Learn more about the L.DROP, and book a demo today.

Interested in cloud-based liquid handling systems? Read Data Security for your Lab.

Author: Julie DiRosa, Product Marketing Manager

More from Our Blog