DISPENDIX is a young, fast-growing deep-tech startup with products that enable scientists and researchers around the world to make new discoveries in areas such as drug discovery, diagnostics and personalized medicine. Our passion drives us to develop high-tech liquid handling technologies for laboratory automation and life sciences.
In 2018, DISPENDIX became part of BICO, a global leader in the development and delivery of life science solutions. BICO equips thousands of laboratories and scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that enable breakthrough in scientific achievements.
Our vision is: Create the Future of Health by Engineering Science.
We are looking for an IT Specialist (m/f/d) to join our headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Manage our internal IT, hardware, software and system requirements (Windows based laptops, mobile phones, workstations and the O365 applications)
- Provide sound and quality focused, relevant, and specialised commercial advice
- Supporting Dispendix’s employees with workstations troubleshooting and guidance in relevant systems.
- Supporting Dispendix’s internal IT systems and infrastructure (e.g., all aspects of Microsoft 365, Teams, Sharepoint, ERP, Salesforce).
- Manage inventory control of IT equipment and supplies
- Collaborate with a wide range of suppliers within the IT category
- Able to trouble shoot problems on all levels of difficulty
- Set up a secure and compliant IT infrastructure
- Recommend systems optimisation solutions
- User management including onboarding / offboarding
- Communicate, collaborate and coordinate – as part of the global IT Team
- Enhance the internal IT processes in the global IT Team
- Manage inventory control and maintain IT hardware asset and software tracking
- Work closely with the IT Administrator
- Have at least 5+ years previous experience in the IT industry
- Professional education or degree in IT (B.Sc., M.Sc., Diploma) or proven work experience in a similar role
- Proven experience supporting Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems, Windows-based applications, and Microsoft server administration, including Teams, Email and SharePoint
- Extensive working knowledge of hardware, software, and network communication protocols
- Good knowledge of backup solutions, data regeneration and firewalls
- Self-directed with a high degree of initiative
- Proactive and collaborative approach
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
Joining DISPENDIX means being part of something big and shaping the future of medicine. We are a fast-growing life sciences company with award winning products and a fun, cool team that is friendly and supportive.
- Agile start-up culture: being a dynamic and international start-up and still benefit from a flat organizational structure. We work agile/SCRUM in cross functional teams that is very progressive. Think Silicon Valley-ish.
- Freedom: There is a lot of opportunity to get involved in new projects and have an impact. There is a level of freedom to take ownership and responsibility and work on projects you enjoy.
- Development: We regularly celebrate individual accomplishments and develop new skills through training courses. We have a talented team you can learn from and gain hands-on knowledge outside of your main responsibilities. We do high-tech!
- Flexible working: We focus on results not working hours, we want our employees to be as productive and happy as possible.
- Team building: Open-minded atmosphere and we champion collaboration by regularly organize fun team-building events!
- Perks: No dress code, discounted metro passes, subsidized canteen, discount on a first-class gym, and we plan to add more.
- A chance to make a difference: We are in the life sciences industry and our work is an excellent way to contribute to the development of new drugs and treatments that will be used to help hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
Please send your comprehensive application, including job title, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf–file by e–mail to: email@example.com.