DISPENDIX is a young, fast-growing deep-tech startup with products that enable scientists and researchers around the world to make new discoveries in areas such as drug discovery, diagnostics and personalized medicine. Our passion drives us to develop high-tech liquid handling technologies for laboratory automation and life sciences.
In 2018, DISPENDIX became part of BICO, a global leader in the development and delivery of life science solutions. BICO equips thousands of laboratories and scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that enable breakthrough in scientific achievements.
Our vision is: Create the Future of Health by Engineering Science.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer (m/f/d) to join our headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Manage Non-conformances (NCs) and Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPAs)
- Lead investigation (root cause analysis), definition of action plans and resolution monitoring of CAPAs’ effectiveness
- Ensure that employees are trained
- Monitor and coordinate trainings
- Develop, implement, and review Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Collaborate with R&D and production department to ensure quality standards are in place
- Support the continuous improvement of quality system processes and the business in general
- Ensure compliance with ISO9001, DIN EN 61010-1 and other applicable regulations or standards
- Collect and report metrics and data
- Perform other quality management system related duties
- Conduct internal and external audits
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Quality Assurance, Life Sciences, or Engineering
- Experience with the development and the implementation of quality system procedures
- Experience in the Medical Device Industry preferred
- Auditor Certification preferred
- Experience with ISO13485 and CE certification preferred
- Dynamic team player
- Can work effectively and proactively in cross-functional teams
- German and English proficiency
Joining DISPENDIX means being part of something big and shaping the future of medicine. We are a fast-growing life sciences company with award winning products and a fun, cool team that is friendly and supportive.
- Agile start-up culture: being a dynamic and international start-up and still benefit from a flat organizational structure. We work agile/SCRUM in cross functional teams that is very progressive. Think Silicon Valley-ish.
- Freedom: There is a lot of opportunity to get involved in new projects and have an impact. There is a level of freedom to take ownership and responsibility and work on projects you enjoy.
- Development: We regularly celebrate individual accomplishments and develop new skills through training courses. We have a talented team you can learn from and gain hands-on knowledge outside of your main responsibilities. We do high-tech!
- Flexible working: We focus on results not working hours, we want our employees to be as productive and happy as possible.
- Team building: Open-minded atmosphere and we champion collaboration by regularly organize fun team-building events!
- Perks: No dress code, discounted metro passes, subsidized canteen, discount on a first-class gym, and we plan to add more.
- A chance to make a difference: We are in the life sciences industry and our work is an excellent way to contribute to the development of new drugs and treatments that will be used to help hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
Please send your comprehensive application, including job title and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf–file by e–mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.