DISPENDIX is a young, fast-growing, high-tech start-up dedicated to cutting-edge Liquid Handling technology in Lab Automation. Since 2018, DISPENDIX is part of the CELLINK Group.
CELLINK is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
Our mission: We are driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration, and persistence. We believe that automation and microtechnology will bring the understanding and control of individual cells to a whole new level and empower our customers to serve patients faster and better. Our products enable our customers to bring important drugs faster and more safely to the market.
We are looking for a R&D Senior Engineer to serve out of our office in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Develop cutting-edge technology and products in the field of mechanical design
- Design, test and iterate on products like our I-DOT One instrument or consumables
- Work in an agile environment with highly talented teams of engineers and scientists
- Owing the full development lifecycle: From conceptualizing over constructing (with the CAD software SolidWorks) until testing and product care
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar field
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Experiences in these fields like providing high-end liquid handling technology for lab automation are a plus
- Experience in fields like kinematics, pneumatics, electronics, embedded systems, software, fluidics, injection-molding parts/machined parts/3D printed parts is a plus
- Know-how in fluid dynamics is beneficial
- Good German and English skills
- You are a motivated and talented professional who enjoys working in an international team of friendly and smart people
Do you want to join a company that develops sophisticated, cutting-edge products for the life science industry? Do you love to work in an interdisciplinary and international team of highly skilled, young, and energetic people? Make an impact and join us building the lab instruments of the future!
Please send your comprehensive application, including job title, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf–file by e–mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
At DISPENDIX we don’t just accept difference —we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Weare an equal opportunity workplace and will always pride ourselves on being a collaborative environment.
Become part of the DISPENDIX story!