DISPENDIX is a young, fast-growing, high-tech start-up dedicated to cutting-edge Liquid Handling technology in Lab Automation. Since 2018, DISPENDIX is part of the CELLINK Group.
CELLINK is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
Our mission: We are driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration, and persistence. We believe that automation and microtechnology will bring the understanding and control of individual cells to a whole new level and empower our customers to serve patients faster and better. Our products enable our customers to bring important drugs faster and more safely to the market.
We are looking for a Senior Scrum Master to serve out of our office in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Establish and deliver Sprints, ensuring the Scrum teams deliver products via an Agile methodology
- Coach teams in Agile values and Scrum practices
- Help development teams to identify impediments and enable them to find solutions for their impediments
- Contribute to building an environment where continuous improvement is in focus and help them implement Retrospective improvements
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving
- Facilitate learning by improving transparency and radiating information
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs, new requests and timeline
- Stakeholder Management
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Help build a productive environment where team members own the product and enjoy working on it
- You report directly to the CTO
- Technical university degree or scientific university degree
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum methodology. Scrum master certification is a plus
- 2+ years of professional experience working as a Scrum Master
- 3+ years of experience in physical product development are a must
- Demonstrated experience in bringing cross-functional teams together
- Fluency in English and Germanlanguage is a must
Who you are:
- You credibly represent and advocate agile values and techniques
- You enjoy paying attention to details
- You gathered first experience in leading teams
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
Do you want to join a company that develops sophisticated, cutting-edge products for the life science industry? Do you love to work in an interdisciplinary and international team of highly skilled, young, and energetic people? Make an impact and join us building the lab instruments of the future!
At DISPENDIX we don’t just accept difference —we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Weare an equal opportunity workplace and will always pride ourselves on being a collaborative environment.
Become part of the DISPENDIX story!