DISPENDIX is a young, fast-growing, high-tech start-up dedicated to cutting-edge Liquid Handling technology in Lab Automation. Since 2018, DISPENDIX is part of the CELLINK Group.
CELLINK is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
Our mission: We are driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration, and persistence. We believe that automation and microtechnology will bring the understanding and control of individual cells to a whole new level and empower our customers to serve patients faster and better. Our products enable our customers to bring important drugs faster and more safely to the market.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Service Specialist to serve out of our office in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Owning and coordinating the Technical Support (3rd Level) in the after sales market
- Answering and coordinating technical support tickets
- Responsible for repairing and maintaining devices which are sent to DISPENDIX HQ
- Defining roles, structures, documents and SOPs to ensure that Technical Support at DISPENDIX is a leader in the life sciences industry
- Systematically analyzing feedback from the market by continuous market observation
- Keeping track of issues, queries and customer complaints in the after sales market
- Initiating and driving counter measures and tracking their success to address repeatedly occurring issues
- Creation of technical and product-related documentation such as service manuals or troubleshooting guidelines
- Technical background, academic degree preferred but not required
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in the technical support of high-tech devices
- Experience in Life Sciences industry is a plus
- Good knowledge about customer service and customer applications
- Allrounder mentality with a profound knowledge of technical understanding in mechanical, electric, pneumatic and fluidic challenges
- Good communication skills in German and English
- You enjoy helping others and working like a Team player
- You are a motivated and talented professional who enjoys working in an international team of friendly and smart people
Do you want to join a company that develops sophisticated, cutting-edge products for the life science industry? Do you love to work in an interdisciplinary and international team of highly skilled, young, and energetic people? Make an impact and join us building the lab instruments of the future!
At DISPENDIX we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Weare an equal opportunity workplace and will always pride ourselves on being a collaborative environment.
Become part of the DISPENDIX story!