DISPENDIX is a young, fast-growing deep-tech startup with products that enable scientists and researchers around the world to make new discoveries in areas such as drug discovery, diagnostics and personalized medicine. Our passion drives us to develop high-tech liquid handling technologies for laboratory automation and life sciences.
In 2018, DISPENDIX became part of BICO, a global leader in the development and delivery of life science solutions. BICO equips thousands of laboratories and scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that enable breakthrough in scientific achievements.
Our vision is: Create the Future of Health by Engineering Science.
We are looking for a Technical Buyer (m/f/d) to join our headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Overall responsibility for the operational purchasing of series parts for production
- Purchasing of sample parts for the research and development department
- Development and implementation of supplier strategies
- Development of a suitable supplier portfolio considering quality and cost optimization
- Preparation and execution of tenders as well as evaluation and comparison of offers
- Direct communication with suppliers, decision meetings with clients & the team and continuous performance improvement
- Coordination of make-or-buy analyses
- Development and implementation of processes in purchasing
- Supervision and control of the cooperation within the interface management to related areas
- Completed technical or commercial studies
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in technical purchasing or development/production, ideally in the field of equipment technology or mechanical engineering
- Structured, conscientious, and reliable
- Independent and responsible way of working
- Strong communication skills, assertiveness, strategic thinking, and negotiation skills
- Very good English and German language skills
Joining DISPENDIX means being part of something big and shaping the future of medicine. We are a fast-growing life sciences company with award winning products and a fun, cool team that is friendly and supportive.
- Agile start-up culture: being a dynamic and international start-up and still benefit from a flat organizational structure. We work agile/SCRUM in cross functional teams that is very progressive. Think Silicon Valley-ish.
- Freedom: There is a lot of opportunity to get involved in new projects and have an impact. There is a level of freedom to take ownership and responsibility and work on projects you enjoy.
- Development: We regularly celebrate individual accomplishments and develop new skills through training courses. We have a talented team you can learn from and gain hands-on knowledge outside of your main responsibilities. We do high-tech!
- Flexible working: We focus on results not working hours, we want our employees to be as productive and happy as possible.
- Team building: Open-minded atmosphere and we champion collaboration by regularly organize fun team-building events!
- Perks: No dress code, discounted metro passes, subsidized canteen, discount on a first-class gym, and we plan to add more.
- A chance to make a difference: We are in the life sciences industry and our work is an excellent way to contribute to the development of new drugs and treatments that will be used to help hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
Please send your comprehensive application, including job title, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf–file by e–mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.