DISPENDIX is a young, fast-growing start-up providing cutting-edge products to scientists and lab technicians around the world, which enables new discoveries in areas such as, drug discovery, diagnostics, and Life Sciences research. Our passion drives us to create award-winning products for laboratory automation for Liquid Handling technology.
Since 2018, DISPENDIX joined the CELLINK Group, which is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
We are looking for a Training Manager to serve out of our office in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Organize internal product trainings within the Business Area.
- Lead distributor training initiatives within Biosciences worldwide.
- Develop training plans for e-learning and in-person product training sessions – internal and distributors.
- Aid in development of product training material as necessary.
- Support in onboarding training for new recruits in the Business Area Biosciences.
- Provide comprehensive training reports to managers to evaluate training efficacy.
- Establish tools and processes to guarantee a high standard of training and education within our organization.
- Technical university degree or scientific university degree and extended experience as a trainer (4+ years)
- Fluency in English and German language is a must
- Willingness to travel (up to 60 percent)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience with e-Learning and general education design highly recommended
Join us today and make an impact by creating the future of medicine by engineering science.
Joining DISPENDIX means being part of something big and shaping the future of medicine. We are a fast-growing life sciences company with award-winning products and a fun, cool team that is friendly and supportive.
- Agile start-up culture: being a dynamic and international start-up and still benefit from a flat organizational structure. We work agile/SCRUM in cross-functional teams that are very progressive. Think Silicon Valley-ish.
- Freedom: There is a lot of opportunities to get involved in new projects and have an impact. There is a level of freedom to take ownership and responsibility and work on projects you enjoy.
- Development: We regularly celebrate individual accomplishments and develop new skills through training courses. We have a talented team you can learn from and gain hands-on knowledge outside of your main responsibilities. We do high-tech!
- Flexible working: We focus on results, not working hours, we want our employees to be as productive and happy as possible.
- Team building: Open-minded atmosphere and we champion collaboration by regularly organize fun team-building events!
- No dress code: We care about what you contribute not what you wear.
- A chance to make a difference: We are in the life sciences industry and our work is an excellent way to contribute to the development of new drugs and treatments that will be used to help hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
Please send your comprehensive application, including job title, your salary expectations, and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf–file by email to: email@example.com
Become part of the DISPENDIX story!