DISPENDIX is a young, fast-growing deep-tech startup with products that enable scientists and researchers around the world to make new discoveries in areas such as drug discovery, diagnostics and personalized medicine. Our passion drives us to develop high-tech liquid handling technologies for laboratory automation and life sciences.
In 2018, DISPENDIX became part of BICO, a global leader in the development and delivery of life science solutions. BICO equips thousands of laboratories and scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that enable breakthrough in scientific achievements.
Our vision is: Create the Future of Health by Engineering Science.
We are looking for a Working Student or Intern (m/f/d) to join our headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Developing creative graphic concepts and design illustrations
- Support the team with creating and editing presentations and their visual contents
- Help to improve the quality of our visual content and carry out your own design projects
- Editing, processing and retouching of product graphics and documentation
- Support in optimizing design processes and maintenance of our media database
- Student of Graphic Design, Communication- or Media-Design or equivalent qualification in Germany
- Availability to work 20 hours a week, at least 6 months
- Design and knowledgeable experience in Adobe CC (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Strong experience in PowerPoint
- Interest in graphic design and creative approach
- Fluent in English, both oral and written – German is a plus
Joining DISPENDIX means being part of something big and shaping the future of medicine. We are a fast-growing life sciences company with award winning products and a fun, cool team that is friendly and supportive.
- Agile start-up culture: being a dynamic and international start-up and still benefit from a flat organizational structure. We work agile/SCRUM in cross functional teams that is very progressive. Think Silicon Valley-ish.
- Freedom: There is a lot of opportunity to get involved in new projects and have an impact. There is a level of freedom to take ownership and responsibility and work on projects you enjoy.
- Development: We regularly celebrate individual accomplishments and develop new skills through training courses. We have a talented team you can learn from and gain hands-on knowledge outside of your main responsibilities. We do high-tech!
- Flexible working: We focus on results not working hours, we want our employees to be as productive and happy as possible.
- Team building: Open-minded atmosphere and we champion collaboration by regularly organize fun team-building events!
- Perks: No dress code, discounted metro passes, subsidized canteen, discount on a first-class gym, and we plan to add more.
- A chance to make a difference: We are in the life sciences industry and our work is an excellent way to contribute to the development of new drugs and treatments that will be used to help hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
Please send your comprehensive application, including job title, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf–file by e–mail to: email@example.com.