Working student or internship in R&D department from the faculties of mechanical engineering, medical technology, mechatronics, automation technology or comparable.
DISPENDIX is a young, fast-growing start-up providing cutting edge products to scientists and lab technicians around the world, which enables new discoveries in areas such as, drug discovery, diagnostics and Life Sciences research. Our passion drives us to create award winning products for laboratory automation for Liquid Handling technology.
Since 2018, DISPENDIX joined the CELLINK Group, who is a global leader in developing and delivering life-science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that fuel ground-breaking scientific breakthroughs.
We are looking for a working student or intern for our office in Stuttgart, Germany.
We envisage a minimum duration of 4 months for such an internship/ working student employment.
- Supporting the development of our entire product portfolio, create CAD designs and generate technical drawings
- Plan test, carry them out and document the results
- Create Prototypes with additive manufacturing processes (3D printing)
- You support the dimensioning of components, make simple calculations and analyze technical questions and problems
- You are a student of a technical or scientific discipline and have already completed your basic studies (4thsemester)
- You have a great interest in technical systems, and you are focused on problem-solving
- You have a good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- You have knowledge and experience in building and/or testing technically sophisticated devices
- You have solid skills in using commercial CAD software such as SolidWorks as well as knowledge to create standardized technical drawings
- Experience in working with electronic components or systems is beneficial.
- Our device contains kinematics, pneumatics, electronics, embedded systems, software, fluidics, injection-molding parts/machined parts/3D printed parts. Experience in any of these disciplines is a plus
Join us today and make an impact by creating the future of medicine by engineering science.
Joining DISPENDIX means being part of something big and shaping the future of medicine. We are a fast-growing life sciences company with award winning products and a fun, cool team that is friendly and supportive.
- Agile start-up culture: being a dynamic and international start-up and still benefit from a flat organizational structure. We work agile/SCRUM in cross functional teams that are very progressive. Think Silicon Valley-ish.
- Freedom: There is a lot of opportunity to get involved in new projects and have an impact. There is a level of freedom to take ownership and responsibility and work on projects you enjoy.
- Development: We regularly celebrate individual accomplishments and develop new skills through training courses. We have a talented team you can learn from and gain hands-on knowledge outside your main responsibilities. We do high-tech!
- Flexible working: We focus on results not working hours, we want our employees to be as productive and happy as possible.
- Team building:Open-minded atmosphere and we champion collaboration by regularly organize fun team-building events!
- No dress code: We care about what you contribute not what you wear.
- A chance to make a difference:We are in the life sciences industry and our work is an excellent way to contribute to the development of new drugs and treatments that will be used to help hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
Please send your comprehensive application, including job title and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf–file by e–mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become part of the DISPENDIX story!