We are looking for a Product Owner to serve out of our office in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Own the product, product strategy and the development backlog by defining future product features and prioritizing them
- Define what products need to be commercially successful
- Develop acceptance criteria and definitions-of-done
- Coach teams in Agile values and Scrum practices
- Planning and owning review meetings
- Shape our existing processes and procedures based on your experience in agile set-ups
- Stakeholder management: Frequent collaboration across R&D as well as other stakeholder like Management, Sales, Applications and After Sales Support
- Act as a driver for change, speaking up on all levels, connecting different interfaces and stakeholder across the organization by generating clarity, focus and outcome that matters
- Collaborate closely with the Management team to improve the value-delivering capability of our product development organization
- You report directly to the CTO
- Technical university degree or scientific university degree and extended experience in physical product development
- 5+ years business (preferred) or technology work experience in the Life Science Industry, e.g. Product Management (preferred), Sales/Marketing or Product Development
- Good knowledge of customer/business operations within Lab Automation. Knowledge about Liquid Handling and low volume dispensing is a plus
- Business level fluency in English – written and spoken. German is a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally to participate in conferences, trade shows and customer visits
Who are you
- Demonstrated Agile (Scrum) experience
- High level of knowledge in product development objectives and product portfolio strategies (with a focus on devices/hardware)
- Proven track record in experimenting, failing fast and designing modified success stories
- Strong communication skills and networker. Able to forge relationships with a wide range of colleagues across many functions / capabilities / locations and able to navigate effectively and efficiently
- Strong leader with demonstrated experience in leading teams without disciplinary power
Do you love to work in an interdisciplinary and international team of highly skilled and energetic people? If you are passionate about high-tech devices within the Life Science industry, have no fear of taking over responsibility and ownership and like to work in a fast-paced and innovative team: Welcome to your new job!
At CELLINK, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We are an equal opportunity workplace and will always pride ourselves on being a collaborative environment.