Scrum Master / Quality Lead
We are looking for a Scrum Master / Quality Lead to serve out of our office in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Establish and deliver Sprints, ensuring the Scrum teams deliver products via an Agile methodology
- Coach teams in Agile values and Scrum practices
- Lead the Quality Team
- Define processes and QCs which enable DISPENDIX to deliver world class Liquid Handling products
- Help develop teams to identify impediments and enable them to find solutions for their impediments
- Contribute to building an environment where continuous improvement is in focus and help them implement Retrospective improvements
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving
- Facilitate learning by improving transparency and radiating information
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs, new requests and timeline
- Stakeholder Management
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Help build a productive environment where team members own the product and enjoy working on it
- You report directly to the CTO
- Technical university degree or scientific university degree
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement). Scrum master certification is a plus.
- 5+ years business or technology work experience, preferably in a Quality related context
- 2+ years of professional experience working as a Scrum Master, ideally in physical product development
- Demonstrated experience in bringing cross-functional teams together
- Fluency in English language, German is considered a plus
Who are you
- You credibly represent and advocate agile values and techniques
- You have a dedication for shaping processes, SOPs and QC criteria
- You enjoy paying attention to details
- You gathered first experience in leading teams
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
Do you love to work in an interdisciplinary and international team of highly skilled and energetic people? If you are passionate about high-tech devices within the Life Science industry, have no fear of taking over responsibility and ownership and like to work in a fast-paced and innovative team: Welcome to your new job!
At CELLINK, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We are an equal opportunity workplace and will always pride ourselves on being a collaborative environment.