This is a great opportunity to join the software team of a dynamic and fast-paced biotech company at our main offices in Stuttgart. We are a young company with a start-up vibe that originally stems from research and is now in the process of establishing us as strong force in the market of lab-automation. As a part of CELLINK, the leader in 3D Bioprinting, we are integrated into a fast-growing entrepreneurial company that continues to innovate.
Our current product, the I-DOT One, is in use all over the world and helps to accelerate research and development in a broad range of applications in biology, pharmaceuticals and regenerative medicine.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Development of device software for existing products (C#) as well as upcoming projects (C++)
- Development and new implementations for the graphical user interface as well as low level software parts (close to hardware)
- Implementation of automated testing of software (unit-tests)
- Testing the intended function of new software features on our machines
- Software documentation
- Bug identification and -solving
- Depending on the profile and interests of the applicant, other duties like system administration, customer support or giving trainings can be taken up as part of the job
- Professional education or degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or comparable (B.Sc., M.Sc., Diploma) OR proven track record of excellent software development skills
- Have strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and the ability to take initiative
- Strong programming skills in C#
- Programming experience in C++
- Good English skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to self-organize and work independently within a range of given duties
- Team-player with a positive charisma, flexible and responsible
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Experience in UI development, programming skills in WPF and/or Qt
- Good German skills
- Interest to work on a technology that has applications in life-science and biology
- You get to work in an interdisciplinary team consisting of engineers, programmers, and biologists and develop innovative products from scratch to market-ready state
- You become part of a young and dynamic company and have the chance to implement your own creative ideas.
- Cooperative atmosphere, open communication, appreciative business culture
- Self-determined work-life and great opportunities for self-development
- Exciting and versatile projects
If this challenging and versatile job-offer inspired you, we are looking forward to meeting you! Send us your application documents (motivation, CV, availability) via E-Mail or call us.
+49 (0) 176 83271947